About our company
The Product Place is the premier end-to-end studio for product-based business creation.We support first-time founders and serial entrepreneurs with end-to-end product-based business creation, business development, and e-commerce order fulfillment. The Product Place is a Woman and Black-Owned business, and we believe that great ideas can change the world – no matter where they come from. We’re on a mission to build the world's most engaging, innovative, and straight-up bad-ass product-based businesses.
The Problem We're Solving
We are proud to be shipping for some amazing brands in our Fulfillment department. For us, being able to offer Fulfillment services is an honor because we know how impactful an extra 5,10, or even 25 hours a week can be for a new business. While we are a boutique agency and can't boast millions of square feet (yet) we are revolutionizing what logistics look like and whom it's for by prioritizing brands within the 50-500 orders per month space. We are currently seeking a Fulfillment coordinator who can help us to execute day-to-day warehousing activities at our Dallas Facility.
Here’s what you’ll be up to day-to-day
- Accurately and timely package and ship all orders for direct and wholesale channels.
- Prepare and complete warehouse cycle (hard) counts and restocks
- Resolve product, service, and inventory problems.
- Assist Inventory Manager with day-to-day operations of the client accounts
- Utilize shipping software to process and track orders.
- Provide bi-weekly reports of shipments fulfilled and issues
- Complete daily receiving logs
- Complete daily exchanges and returns as needed
Required and Preferred Skills
- Proficient computer skills to maintain and manage Warehouse Management Software (WMS) as well as Postage creation Software
- Strict attention to detail with order picking, packing, and shipping
- Willingness to go above and beyond with package care and presentation
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs and occasionally lift up to 40-50lbs.
- Ability to maneuver pallet jack and other non-powered warehousing equipment
- Ability to climb ladders up to 5ft
- Associate's Degree and experience in a related field preferred.
- online/eCommerce store experience highly desired.
- Prior fulfillment experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlookt, and web-based applications.
You'll be head honcho in these ways:
As the Fulfillment Coordinator, you will have complete day-to-day control of the day to say fulfillment needs of up to 15 client brands currently housed at our primary Dallas Facility. You’ll be supported by our Inventory Manager who will be a remote resource for troubleshooting or internal programs – but you’ll be the boots on the ground for both the TPP brand and our client's brands.
We think you'll fit right in if:
This is an incredibly autonomous and independent role. We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy having clear daily routines and are lit up by a good checklist.
How you'll grow with us:
Our fulfillment department is a huge part of our story and our differentiator in the marketplace, by keeping this department a smooth well oiled machine you’ll have a massive impact on our as a company. This role also has a lot of opportunity for advancement into a salaried position as well as advancement into a Fulfillment Manager, and in time, Director of Operations.