Indroducing Laura French Jewelry
Laura French Jewelry is a fine jewelry brand based in Alameda California. Each piece is handmade in the founder's home studio, using recycled gold and sterling silver. The collection ranges from necklaces and rings to intricate earrings.
As a master jeweler, Laura French spends her time crafting fine jewelry that deserved a fine home. She came to The Product Place in search of a solution to a custom packaging suite that would allow her designs, which all vary in size to share a meaning ful packaging suite based on her new brand identity.
- Custom tissue paper
- Custom felt secondary packaging
- And a Dye-TO-Match textured Pantone and gold foil 3-inch jewelry box
We were pleased to help the Laura French brand bring its packaging needs to life. The entered into a specialized Packaging Development container with us that was contained to a swift 4-week timeline:
Here’s how we built the packaging suite:
- Executed 20 hours of development iterations
- Industrial Designing and engineering parameters
- Executed 3 hours of technical design rendering
- Execution of Packaging line sheets
- Execution of production-ready quotes for the entire suite
In total there were 4 main components created:
- A 3.5” x 3.5” Jewelry box with gold foil and texturized 1000 gsm greyboard.
- A 3” inch tall double-sided brushed cotton cream cotton bag with dye to match stitching and gold screenprinting
- A 6” x 6” x 1” Rigid Mailer box
- A custom repeat pattern tissue paper