Born out of necessity, the Bounceless brand is one of pure athleticism and innovation. The brand launched as a solution to founder Chantelle’s ongoing struggles during her exceptional track and field career wherein her bust size often overshadowed her powerful performances. Literally, straddled with wearing multiple sports bras during competition, this innovative founder sought out a better solution for herself, and athletes everywhere. Bounceless is a patent pending sports bra for full-busted women.
Endowed with co-founders who each play a role as subject matter experts, Bounceless was primed with what they wanted their new sports bra to do, but still required some expert guidance on how to take an idea from concept to completion.
Here’s what they needed:
- Comprehensive business development in order to solidify the customer and value points of the product
- Technical Apparel Design
- Manufacturing Partnership
- Sampling and Development
- International Logistics support to import their final product line
We were thrilled to get to work with this comprehensive undergarment. It is absolutely a solution-first concept that also had a few great opportunities for stylish design and meaningful trimming.
Here’s how we helped:
- In-depth brand strategy sessions
- Product Design and sue case Matricing
- Customer Persona Development inclusive of competitive sizing research
- Size GRade Development, proprietary to the brand
- Technical Apparel Design and development
- Manufacturer sourcing
- Iterative Sample Development
- Final logistics oversight
Bounceless was one of those rewarding brands that not only look great but also are making a meaningful impact in athletics for women – we were honored to be able to support this mission in its get-to-market journey.